- On sale!
Erisin ES363 External Universal DAB+ Digital Car Radio Box
Strong signal reception DAB+ BOX. Super strong Anti-Interference
- DAB+ Digital Audio Broadcasting Receiver Box, universal for all the car radios. Listen to DAB Digital Radio through your existing car radio.
- Language: English, Italian, Finnish, French, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian, German and Danish.
- Bluetooth function: you can connect the item with your smart phone via bluetooth, to answer phone call and play music.
- Antenna Input Type: MCX.
- The included antenna itself is advanced with amplified function, use the beautiful MCX port and adopt power integrated design to connect, do not need the extra power cable for amplified antenna.
- Power Supply of the DAB+ box: USB car charger or Other USB port
- Color: Black
- Screen: 3 inch TFT Screen, 400*240 Pixels
- MCU: EFM32G280QFP100
- DAB Module: RDB5132S-1C
- Frequency Range: Frequency Band Ⅲ, 170MHz to 215Mhz
- Bluetooth Module: CPR8086C (Version: Bluetooth V2.1+EDR)
- Bluetooth Receiving Distance: 6M (Playing Music Test)
- Amplifier Chip: SL6699
- FM Transmitter Chip: QN8027
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Operating Current: 200mA to 1000mA (under 5V)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 70℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 80℃
Type of Sound:
1. Through this DAB+ Box itself, it has built-in Speakers
2. Throuth FM Transmitter, can be transfered sound to your original car radio to get sound
3. Throuth 3.5mm DC Plug, can be connected your headphone/earphone to listen
4. Throuth 3.5mm DC Plug and use the DC to RCA adapter cable, can be connected your car audio RCA Audio R/L input
Really easy to install:
DAB is the third generation broadcast after the traditional analog broadcast AM/FM Digital Audio Broadcasting. DAB+ is an upgraded version of the original DAB technology. It can be compatible with DAB as well.
The new radio standard DAB: Digital Audio Broadcasting allows you multi-regional music with your local well-known and also new channels. CD sound quality and noise-free in excellent transmission make DAB Radio a special experience in the vehicle. DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasting) has gradually replaced the traditional analogue broadcast AM/FM. Permanent increase in channels and expansion of the station area soon make DAB accessible to most of Europe.
How to operate on the DAB+ box?
1. After you connect the DAB+ with the car radio, click on the "DAB+" app (this should be installed in advance).
2. Check the DAB+ signal, see upper left corner for the signal status.
3. Click the search icon, it will find the DAB+ stations, and save on the right side.
1. Press "MENU", choose "speaker setting-car speaker"
2. Choose "Transmit freq", turn the power nob to set the frequency such as 87.5MHz
3. Turn on your car radio, choose the same frequency 87.5MHz to find the Station of this DAB-Transmitter, then you can listen to DAB Digital Radio through your existing radio (from your car speakers)
- 1* DAB+ Box
- 1* USB Adapter Power Cable
- 1* RCA Cable
- 1* Amplified Antenna
- 1* User's Manual in English and German